19866Re: [Hammock Camping] Keeping feet out of bottom-entry slit/wasRe: Tall guy looking to

  • Richard Perlman
    Feb 6, 2009
      I have a Hyperlight and an Explorer Ultralight. When getting in and
      out, sometimes the velcro on the slit scrapes your legs. I could not
      imaging how a zipper would feel!

      I've never had any problem with the slit staying open. It always seems
      to close up just fine.
      Rich