19861Re: [Hammock Camping] Re:Keeping feet out of bottom-entry slit/wasRe: Tall guy looking to get

  • C C Wayah
    Feb 3, 2009
      Yes I know that a screen zipper is possible to do.
      I have the skills to do this my self if need be.

      I was thinking also of adding a bottom layer to insert a closed cell pad.
      I move around much too much with the restless legs to keep one under me for
      long. I am thinking about this option. Thanks.

      Also I have been thinking of adding a added width cover of some kind to the
      hole with another Velcro line or a zipper to the under hole. I'm fairly
      short so twisting around to get to a zipper would not be hard for me as long
      as that zipper had a string/webbing loosely attached to the ridge line or
      side of the bottom somewhere so I can find it quickly during the night.
      We'll see which option I'll eventually decide on.
      Thanks. All thoughts and ideas are welcome while I;m still in the planning
      stage.

      Rogene. .