19852Re: [Hammock Camping] Tall guy looking to get into a hammock

  • Elizabeth Young
    Feb 1, 2009
      carrbear123 wrote:
      > 3) Know of any stores that I could test a hammock in, without
      > actually buying one first? (What if I really don't like it!?)

      hey, if you are anywhere near Sacramento, CA you could always borrow my
      very plain generic hammock - it is super wide so it is pretty easy to
      get flattish on the diagonal.
      Took me a while to believe that hanging the hammock loose and droopy
      actually lets you lie flatter then if it is all stretched out tight.
      This applies to simple end-gathered hammocks anyway.

      liz
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic