      From: Rodney Diseker <rod_knee_d@...>
      Subject: Re: [Hammock Camping] (unknown)
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, January 12, 2009, 5:39 PM

      I did not realize the Clark tarp had that feature! I think the Speer WT will be a tremendous boost to my Winter hikes.

      I have never gotten wet in my hammock, but I do use a relatively large tarp. When rain is looming, I pitch my tarp lower.

      I would like to amend my previous post. I used my SS, heat sheet, CCF pad, OC and Montbell bag on top into the upper 20s.I am a warm sleeper, and could stand to lose 40 #s. If I were thinner I would have froze.

      Rodney