19731Re: [Hammock Camping] (unknown)

  • Rodney Diseker
    Jan 12, 2009
      I did not realize the Clark tarp had that feature! I think the Speer WT will be a tremendous boost to my Winter hikes.

      I have never gotten wet in my hammock, but I do use a relatively large tarp. When rain is looming, I pitch my tarp lower.

      I would like to amend my previous post. I used my SS, heat sheet, CCF pad, OC and Montbell bag on top into the upper 20s.I am a warm sleeper, and could stand to lose 40 #s. If I were thinner I would have froze.

      Rodney