      ________________________________
      From: Jeff jwj32542@...

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, EHamilton
      <imagainst_the_wind@...> wrote:

      > OK, Jeff, exactly how did you make this stove?

      From the link Ralph posted.
      http://jwbasecamp.com/Articles/SuperCat/index.html

      That 4 min was with tap water, so barely under room temp, and was in my
      garage with no wind.  Still...just over 4 min is a good time.

      I usually carry the JetBoil when I hike, though.  I like that I can
      cook from the hammock easily, and I can even pick it up while it's
      cooking.  I could still cook in the hammock with the supercat, I
      think...wasn't comfortable doing that with my last alky setup.
      Definitely couldn't pick up the whole setup while it's lit,though.

      Jeff