19626Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: Introduction

  • ratsmouth@aol.com
    Dec 28, 2008
      Well, how cool is that??? Are you a guy Hollis or a girl Hollis? LOL!
      I always tell people that Mom named me in a fit of post-partum
      depression, and I used to threaten her that I was gonna name her first
      grandchild Jerusha Chlorine, just for spite.

      I have to try setting up this contraption this spring, and I'm really
      hoping that I can figure it out. The figure-8 hookup on the ends is no
      problem, but things like "how high" and "how far apart" and "how do I
      make sure it's level" and "how do I get my tarp centered over
      it"....Those are the little techie problems I gotta work out so it
      becomes as easy as it looks in the videos.

      What flavor of hammock do you have? Where do you camp/backpack? Any
      plans for spring/summer camping?

      There's somewhere north of the Adirondacks? Who knew? Yeah, I thought
      the hammock looked downright perfect for our neck of the woods. Can't
      wait to try it out. JustJeff has been a huge help with the insulation
      ideas. (Thanks, Jeff!)

      Ratty/Holly