      From: Jeff <jwj32542@...>
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 12:58 pm
      Subject: [Hammock Camping] Re: Introduction

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "holliscbarton"

      <ratsmouth@...> wrote:

      > in a variety of ways to serve as bed, chair, lounge and kitchen fly

      is important to me.

      Then you'll surely want a larger tarp than the one that comes

      standard with the HH. There are several option available...Speer has

      an 8'x10' and an 11'x10' Winter Tarp, JRB has an 11'x10', and MacCat

      has a few models you may be interested in.

      There are also cheaper ones since weight isn't as much of a factor

      for you...check on the Kelty Noah 9 or the Guide Gear 9'x9' and

      Any of these will give you room to lounge and cook, sit with your

      friends, etc. I usually hang my son next to me under the same tarp

      when the site is right.

      Welcome to the gang!

    • Show all 28 messages in this topic