      Sent: Saturday, January 18, 2003 10:15 AM
      Subject: RE: Hammock Camping reality seting in

      Reilly,
      Now, that is the one thing I have not tried, the reflector next to my body, I have it in first and then the Pad next to me.

      I will try it here in the yard just as soon as the night temps come up to about 25 F.  Right now at 8.a.m. it is 10F.  I also
      would like a wider pad, but maybe with the reflector on top it might make a difference.  I do not want to get any heavier
      in my pack weight, and the two, Mt.Wash.Pad and the reflector, do not make much difference in my pack weight.

      I am still learning.

      Cheers,   Marge