19597Ebay shipping [was: Extra large + thick sleeping pads]

  • Richard Perlman
    Dec 8, 2008
      If I'm not mistaken, Ebay sellers pay a percentage of the sale price to
      Ebay as fee for listing the item and making the sale. Some sellers
      price the item very low, but charge silly shipping prices to lower their
      exposure to these commission fees.

      Always consider the "landed" price when buying on Ebay.

      Rich