      From: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com [mailto:hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com]
      On Behalf Of ginohav
      Sent: Sunday, December 07, 2008 9:36 PM
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Hammock Camping] Electric heating pad or blankets

      Hello, I have spent many nights off the beaten track camping with a pad
      and a army extreme sleeping bag and have been toasty warm. In NE a few
      campgrounds are open all winter with electricity at each site. Why not
      just plug in a heating pad or electric blanket? This may have been
      brought up before but,if you are camping in winter at a campground that
      has electricity why not just plug in?