      From: EHamilton
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, December 05, 2008 12:04 PM
      Subject: Re: [Hammock Camping] Springer Mtn Campout Dec 31, 2008

      Would putting my regular ThermaRest inside it be adequate, you think? I'm only expecting cold nights at the start and then again in NH and ME.

      MacGyver

      From: Mark Bayern plcmark@...

      Yep, that is an issue. I use a pad inside the hammock, but it can be
      pain. Folks who are more serious about cold weather seem to do well
      with a quilt hung under the hammock.