1958Re: Hammock Camping Field use questions

  • Jay Willis
    Jul 1 10:13 AM
      Yeah, I knew that after I got out and had a good look at the situation in the
      morning light. At the time, tho, in the dark, I was completely befuddled. Adding
      to the problem was the fact that my feet were much higher than my head, and I was
      just inches from the ground. Thought maybe some prankster in my group had pulled
      one on me.