19544sleeping bag

  • conifir1
    Nov 13, 2008
      i own a hh super shelter
      the reason i bought it is for comfort...
      now i have in the past owned goose down bags to sleep in....
      and they are great as long as they do not get wet...
      so last week i picked up a marmot aspen 40 degree 2lb 2 oz bag
      this is a synthetic bag...
      also i saw that marmot also has this bag in goose down...for a few
      dollrs more....but again in the back of my mind i do not want to deal
      with trying to dry out a down bag while traveling on my mountain
      bike ....

      so i need some input...
      oh yes i do have a heatsheets emergency bivvy to put on top of the cell
      foam for extra insulation ...

      so what i am asking is for pro`s and cons on "down bags" to "synthetic
      bags" with the use of a hh super shelter...
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic