19531Re: which is best, inflatable or foam sleeping mat

  • sjedwardson
    Nov 8, 2008
      Thanks for the reply, I shall be hammock camping and the temp will be
      around 2 - 8c. The sleeping bag has a comfort rating of 0c. Dont
      know quite what you mean by car camping but if that means driving to
      the camp site then yes, thats what i am doing.

      Look forward to hearing your responses

      Sam