19526RE: [Hammock Camping] Grouply is back

    Nov 8 10:15 AM
      Tim, I think you want to avoid Grouply as much as possible-probably can
      cause computer problems or spam.Ed

      From: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com [mailto:hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com]
      On Behalf Of tim garner
      Sent: Friday, November 07, 2008 8:33 PM
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Hammock Camping] Grouply is back

      I received a request to join Grouply from a member of this group.
      What's that all about??? ...Tim

      --- On Fri, 11/7/08, Bill Fornshell <bfornshell@...
      From: Bill Fornshell <bfornshell@... <mailto:bfornshell%40yahoo.com> >
      Subject: [Hammock Camping] Grouply is back
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com <mailto:hammockcamping%40yahoogroups.com>

      Date: Friday, November 7, 2008, 12:25 PM

      Hi Ed,

      I just received this email from a member here. (See below)

      I did a message search and found 3 messages with the word "Grouply"
      in it.

      Grouply is a very bad thing.

      I guess you did nothing at the time and now the whole member list has been
      compromised. Who knows what else.

      This member should be banned and then hope all of are computers have not
      been
      affected
      by this idiot.

      Bill

      ========

      From:
      "ghostcarousel" <ghostcarousel@... <mailto:ghostcarousel%40yahoo.com>

      To:
      bfornshell@... <mailto:bfornshell%40yahoo.com>

      We share the hammockcamping group. I want to add you as a friend in Grouply
      so
      you
      can see my profile with my pictures, my groups, and my favorite group
      messages.

      Here is the link: (link omitted)

      WJ Merritt