      From: Bill Fornshell <bfornshell@...>
      Subject: [Hammock Camping] Grouply is back
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, November 7, 2008, 12:25 PM

      Hi Ed,

      I just received this email from a member here. (See below)

      I did a message search and found 3 messages with the word "Grouply"
      in it.

      Grouply is a very bad thing.

      I guess you did nothing at the time and now the whole member list has been
      compromised. Who knows what else.

      This member should be banned and then hope all of are computers have not been
      by this idiot.

      "ghostcarousel" <ghostcarousel@...>

      We share the hammockcamping group. I want to add you as a friend in Grouply so
      can see my profile with my pictures, my groups, and my favorite group messages.

      Here is the link: (link omitted)

      WJ Merritt