19524RE: [Hammock Camping] Grouply is back

    Nov 7, 2008
      Hi Bill, thanks for the warning. I'll remove them..Ed

      From: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com [mailto:hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com]
      On Behalf Of Bill Fornshell
      Sent: Friday, November 07, 2008 12:26 PM
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Hammock Camping] Grouply is back

      Hi Ed,

      I just received this email from a member here. (See below)

      I did a message search and found 3 messages with the word "Grouply" in it.

      Grouply is a very bad thing.

      I guess you did nothing at the time and now the whole member list has been
      compromised. Who knows what else.

      This member should be banned and then hope all of are computers have not
      been affected
      by this idiot.

      Bill

      ========

      From:
      "ghostcarousel" <ghostcarousel@... <mailto:ghostcarousel%40yahoo.com>

      To:
      bfornshell@... <mailto:bfornshell%40yahoo.com>

      We share the hammockcamping group. I want to add you as a friend in Grouply
      so you
      can see my profile with my pictures, my groups, and my favorite group
      messages.

      Here is the link: (link omitted)

      WJ Merritt