19517Exped Down Mat 7 or Stephenson's DAM

  • Joe Federici
    Oct 27, 2008
      I'm looking to but either the Exped Down Mat 7 or a Stephenson's Down
      air
      mats. If anyone has used them or another brad I'd be interested in
      hearing what you thought.

      I've read a lot of review on the Exped 7 and everyone seems to like
      it but the Stephenson's look to be a better shape and also weigh a
      bit less. That said there website doesn't look to be very up to date
      and when I called them directly they didn't have much info. I'm
      hopping some else may have go through this and can provide some
      feedback.

      thanks in advance.

      JFF
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic