      From: Reilly [mailto:reillyss@...]
      Sent: Saturday, January 18, 2003 6:43 AM
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: Hammock Camping reality seting in

      Marge,
      I know this is a question that gets asked again and again, but anyway...
      do you put your windshield reflector under your pad or between your pad and your bag (or something else)
      I talked to Tom H. a while back and he said the reflector pad should be as close to your body as possible if you are wearing some kind of insulating clothing, like fleece.  I haven't tried his suggestion yet, but I respect the guy's knowledge, however, it seems like the reflector should be between the pad and bag.
      KR