      From: Bill Keiser <bk2@...>
      Subject: [Hammock Camping] Re: solar chargers
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 7:54 AM

      you'll have to be more specific. what is the voltage and amperage(or
      wattage) of the devices you need to charge, how long to charge them
      and how often. also where will you be using the charger, parked at a
      sunny campsite, or walking through a rainforest? and what time of year
      and what part of the world?
      bill keiser