19491Re: [Hammock Camping] hennesey hammock coming in the mail

  • Moz
    Oct 8 6:07 PM
      Elizabeth Young said:
      > OK, so I had a thought. There are generator-type bicycle lights out
      > there, could something like this be adapted to charge a battery?

      There is the bike-current list (and archive) that has a lot of this
      type of discussion. The summary is "yes, but it requires some
      home-brew electronics". I decided that it was easier to buy a small
      solar panel and use that, leaving the dynamo hub for lighting (I run
      my lights continuously in the hope that it makes me less likely to get
      driven into).

    • Show all 31 messages in this topic