19491Re: [Hammock Camping] hennesey hammock coming in the mail

  • Moz
    Oct 8 6:07 PM
      Elizabeth Young said:
      > OK, so I had a thought. There are generator-type bicycle lights out
      > there, could something like this be adapted to charge a battery?

      There is the bike-current list (and archive) that has a lot of this
      type of discussion. The summary is "yes, but it requires some
      home-brew electronics". I decided that it was easier to buy a small
      solar panel and use that, leaving the dynamo hub for lighting (I run
      my lights continuously in the hope that it makes me less likely to get
      driven into).

      Moz
    • Show all 31 messages in this topic