19485Re: hennesey hammock coming in the mail

  • flomotflashjr
    Oct 7, 2008
      I have used poles from fibraplex.com before. They are extremely light
      carbon fiber poles and fairly tough. They are not stiff enough for
      larger aplications but for small shelters they are wonderful. I
      ordered nearly forty feet of poles at once and thought the box was
      empty when they came in. The cardboard tube they shipped in was many
      times heavier than the poles.

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "conifir1" <conifir1@...> wrote:

      > i did it i sent for my super shelter expedition
      > now boys and girls i am now looking for ultra light tent poles incase
      > will have to use it as a tent.......any ideas .........how long of
      > poles i will need...........and whom do i order these from
      >
      > also has anybody messed around with any solar chargers...........what
      > kind? and who did you purchase the charger from?

    • Show all 31 messages in this topic