19465Re: [Hammock Camping] Exped Down Mat

  • rosaleen43
    Sep 23, 2008
      Rogene-

      YOu really have to turn those valves, maybe pushing down, I forget
      about that part, since I've only used the mat a few times. I had the
      same issue, as did another friend as well as Tim. You will feel as
      if you might break the valve, but it really does take a firm twist
      until the valve pops into locking position. Dang! I hope the
      arthritis in our hands does not prevent our using these lovely toys!

      Best,

      Rosaleen

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "C C Wayah" <ccwayah@...>
      wrote:
      SNIP
      > I have trouble keeping it inflated as the valves seem to
      > be loosen up during the night. Anyone here know a cure for that or
      know what
      > I'm dong wrong with the valves?
      > Rogene

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic