19452Re: [Hammock Camping] Slide show: hammock camping in the West Fork

    Sep 20, 2008
        Beautiful place!!! It's good to know that there are places in Arizona w/ good water sources, if I were to ever get a chance to get out there.

      --- On Sat, 9/20/08, Blake Robert <xflagstaff9@...> wrote:
      From: Blake Robert <xflagstaff9@...>
      Subject: [Hammock Camping] Slide show: hammock camping in the West Fork
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, September 20, 2008, 4:31 PM

        I invited a fair number of people---but, only Ron Reid could make it.

        The best way to see this slide show is to click the link-enlarge that scene
      to fill the entire screen---then, select the "Grid" option to the
      upper right---then click the upper left image and then use the right or left
      arrow.

        The jungle boots worked great except they were a bit rough on the feet.
      Neither cotton nor wool socks are satisfactory---I need something with bulk that
      stays bulky when wet.

        Does anyone know a source of really thick acrylic socks w/o cotton or wool?

        Slides 13 and 14 were the ones with people for scale. Not too many people
      were there on a weekday.

      http://s469.photobucket.com/albums/rr54/FlagstaffHikers/?action=view¤t=c9d89694.pbw