19451Slide show: hammock camping in the West Fork

  • Blake Robert
    Sep 20, 2008
        I invited a fair number of people---but, only Ron Reid could make it.

        The best way to see this slide show is to click the link-enlarge that scene to fill the entire screen---then, select the "Grid" option to the upper right---then click the upper left image and then use the right or left arrow.

        The jungle boots worked great except they were a bit rough on the feet. Neither cotton nor wool socks are satisfactory---I need something with bulk that stays bulky when wet.

        Does anyone know a source of really thick acrylic socks w/o cotton or wool?

        Slides 13 and 14 were the ones with people for scale. Not too many people were there on a weekday.

      http://s469.photobucket.com/albums/rr54/FlagstaffHikers/?action=view¤t=c9d89694.pbw