19447Re: [Hammock Camping] Hot Springs Hammock Campout Sep 19-20, 2008

    Sep 17 6:21 AM
         Ed & Karen... I hate to miss another Hot Springs trip. They are always great. But I just have so much that needs to be done before fall weather sets in, that I'm going to have to pass on this one. I hope y'all have a great week end!   ...Tim

      --- On Mon, 9/15/08, Ed Speer <ed@...> wrote:
      From: Ed Speer <ed@...>
      Subject: [Hammock Camping] Hot Springs Hammock Campout Sep 19-20, 2008
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, September 15, 2008, 10:11 AM

      I hope everyone plans to attend the next Southeast Hammock Hangers
      Association hammock campout hosted by Speer Hammocks, Inc--it's this
      coming weekend in Hot Springs, NC. Here's the link to more info:
      http://www.speerhammocks.com/Assets/Articles/HotSpringsSep08.htm

      Numerous folks have already notified us they plan to attend, so the
      turn out should be good. Everyone is invited to join us for this Late
      Summer campout. This is a laid back, non structured gathering of
      hammock enthusisants where everyone is responsible for their own
      schedule. We all camp together in a beautiful riverside group site in
      a commerical campground an easy walk from downtown--plenty of hammock
      trees available. Be sure not to miss the Saturday nite Hot Dog feast
      provided by Speer Hammocks!

      Home made hammock gear is always a hit at these campouts, so be sure &
      bring yours to share with others. We'll have photos of our recent
      hammock/canoe trip to Boundary Waters--bring your favorite hammock
      photos to share too!

      See ya there.....Ed & Karen

      Owners, Speer Hammocks, Inc
      Moderators, Hammock Camping YahooGroup List