      From: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com [mailto:hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com]
      On Behalf Of Bill Keiser
      Sent: Monday, September 15, 2008 11:02 AM
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [SPAM][Hammock Camping] Re: My list of Yahoo Groups

      Grouply may be a basically legit operation, but has
      not implemented it in a professional manner. I've followed the
      controversy over security issues since it first appeared last year and
      I strongly recommend that any list owners opt out of grouply and deny
      membership to any grouply users. instructions here:
      bill keiser