1930Snake Skins

  • Tripp Clark
    Jun 30, 2003
      After my first few nights with my HH, I purchased some Snake Skins. I
      have not yet used the HH w/ the Snake Skins in the backcountry.
      Initially, I have installed them over the hammock only, and not the
      tarp. This I did for the same reason that when tent camping I always
      put my tent and tarp in different stuff sacks -- to avoid packing a
      wet tarp with my dry tent (and then that night having a wet tent).
      It does, however, appear that it would be exceedingly convenient to
      pack everything in the Snake Skins. So, my question is, for those of
      you who use the Snake Skins, do you install them to include or
      exclude the tarp, and what are your reasons for choosing that way?
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic