19293[Hammock Camping] Re: would this work to hold line?

  • Sandy Kramer
    Aug 11, 2008
      Been there...done that! And I was just testing it out on our
      community lake. Durned thing disappeared. I even went back with a
      small rake.

      sandy aka knot handicapped (bowline and half-hitches I can handle) in
      Miami

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, Cara Lin Bridgman
      <cara.lin@...> wrote:

      > Right! One of my biggest concerns is losing those cute little
      black
      > biners that come with the JRB nest.
      >
      > CL
      >
      > Dave Womble wrote:
      > > When there is no clear advantage, there almost is because
      > > you don't have to pack knots, they don't get lost, and they aren't
      > > near the potential weapon if you swing them around on the end of
      cord
      > > or webbing.

    • Show all 42 messages in this topic