19272Re: [Hammock Camping] (unknown)

  • Cara Lin Bridgman
    Aug 9, 2008
      Nope, no sacred cows. That was my conclusion with the Hennessey
      spectra, that a wrap is just as simple, doesn't bind, and doesn't have
      the weight or 'lose-ability' factor of hardware.

      CL
      who probably will keep some hardware (biners) because her husband would
      carry them anyway in case of rescue situations.

      the gnome of blue island wrote:
      > the figure 8 speer wrap never fails and is infinetely adjustable.is cheep light and simple! and as it is not a knot it can never jam. (Or did I just shoot the sacred cow!) the gnome of blue island
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic