19271Re: would this work to hold line

  • GREGORY WELKER
    Aug 9, 2008
      Here was the intent in which I posted the piece of hardware that started all of this -
      I get tired of setting up the hammock, getting in, seeing how it sags, and then having to get out, undo at least one of the knots holding it to the trees, and then getting back in.   The JRB concept looks interesting in that I'll spend less time untieing and retying knots.  And yes, I prefer shoelaces over velcro.
      On the plus side, this thread has had a good long run!  :)