19202[Hammock Camping] Re: Silnylon tarps

  • Sandy Kramer
    Jul 23, 2008
      SHOW OFF!! ;)

      > I use a Viking Emerald 116 that I bought at a local dealer for
      $390. It has all the basic stiches and functions (buttons and button
      holes, etc.) plus the drop in spool, self threader, etc. It was the
      cheapest of the Viking sewing machine line, but it has the same motor
      as the more expensive Viking machines and will even sew through
      leather. ;o)

      > Tom

      7/22/2008 6:00 AM