19176[Hammock Camping] Re: Hennessy vs Clark vs Mosquito Hammock

  • mrbyer
    Jul 18, 2008
      I also noticed that I am much flatter with a less diagonal lie in the
      Claytor when compared to my other hammocks

      > I noticed, though, that I do like the tauter tie rather than having
      moderate to severe sag. Though, I think that has mostly to do with
      the fact that the Claytor JH is only 3' wide, so you can't angle
      yourself at a severe angle to lay flat like you'd be able to with a
      wider hammock.

      > Tom

    • Show all 26 messages in this topic