      From: Ed Speer <ed@...>
      Subject: [Hammock Camping] Boundary Waters Vacation!!
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, July 17, 2008, 11:16 AM

      Yea, vacation time is almost here! Next week, Karen & I leave for 9
      days of padding bliss in Boundary Waters Canoe Wilderness Area in
      norther Minnesota. We can't wait! We've been gathering food &
      gear
      for weeks now & the packing has started. We'll have a group of 4
      people & 3 canoes--perfect for some late summer outdoor fun! We've
      planned an easy schedule into some lakes new to us--plenty of time
      for exploring, fishing, eating, & relaxing in one of our favorite
      wilderness areas.

      Oh yeah, we'll all have our hammocks, PeaPods & SnugFits! Hammocks
      &
      canoes--it doesn't get any better than that!

      Speer Hammocks Inc will still take online orders while we're gone
      (July 24-Aug 11) & those orders will be filled as soon as we get back.

      Karen & I hope everyone is having a great summer. Don't forget our
      next SEHHA hammock campout Sep 19-21 in Hot Springs, NC. Mark your
      calendar now! Clike here for more info:
      http://www.speerhammocks.com/Assets/Articles/HotSpringsSep08.htm

      Ed Speer
      Moderator, Hammock Camping List