19171RE: [Hammock Camping] Re: Hennessy vs Clark vs Mosquito Hammock

  • Chinell, David F (GE EntSol, Security)
    Jul 17, 2008
      Tom and all:

      Don't forget to tie higher up on trees that are farther apart. I was
      utterly baffled at the different "stretch" performance I was getting out
      of the same polyester webbing until I realized there was a substantial
      difference in the space between my test trees and the forest trees I
      generally use.

      Changing the angle changes the tension you put on the straps.