19158Re: [Hammock Camping] Trike touring single-pole tie

  • Arye P. R.
    Jun 30, 2008
      Ive thought about this problem for a motorcycle with no real solution. The problem is a lack of counterweight for the force you create while you are in the hammock.
      You could use a dog run spiral steak <http://www.arcatapet.com/item.cfm?cat=1603> to secure/anchor/tie down a single pole or an inverted 'v' to the earth if a 2nd tree is not available

      I know there are other images but this is what I was able to find

      Single Vertical Pole
      this second illustration is an extra secure double staking method. The Line on the left side is going to either a Single vertical Pole or a 2 stick inverted "V"

      Single Horizontal Pole

      2 stick inverted "V"

      2 inverted 'V's anchored to earth

      Sapere Aude,