19137Clark hammock video

  • Pat
    Jun 15, 2008
      Okay Dont beat me up to bad about this video I have had allot of people
      PM me about makeing a video so I did. It is a poor video that I did
      today I didn't have a lot of time to put into it or edit it so this was
      pretty much off the cuff as you will see when and if you watch it there
      are two parts because YouTube will only allow 10min so it's in to parts.

      For those who watch it do not hammer me to hard.
      maybe when I have more time to you my other machine and edit deck I
      will put something togeater.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JD2pPSXdHTg
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic