19123Re: [Hammock Camping] Michigan hammock camping

  • David Ball
    Jun 6, 2008
      Hey you Michigan hangers!

      I am in the SW corner of the lower peninsula. A true flat lander and up
      state wannabe. I spend a lot of time on the Manistee river just south of
      Traverse City outfitting multi-day canoe-camping trips.

      I have begun hanging this year, recently did a 5 day canoe trip and
      absolutely loved it. I have a Claytor jungle hammock, as does my wife,
      and we spend nearly every weekend now sleeping in our woods.

      Would love to get together with some folks sometime. I also would enjoy
      seeing what other folks are doing. While I have learned a great deal
      through this format as well as the Hammock Forum, there is so much more to
      learn. I have really enjoyed it thus far.

      David

      http://www.riverjourneys.org
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic