19122Re: [Hammock Camping] Michigan hammock camping

  • Sandy Kramer
    Jun 6, 2008
      You mnight want to start with Ed Speer's (owner/moderator of this
      forum) Hammock Camping book.

      sandy in miami

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Sue M." <sumoe_99@...> wrote:

      > Thanks for the information. I don't know enough to have any
      questions...I keep reading and taking in all information, like yours!

      > sue

      whenever I get the chance to camp, which isn't that often. In my mind
      I'm still a novice but I do have one winter night under my belt as
      well as a stormy weekend; one in which I took not a single drop of
      rain.

      > I used my Hennessey last weekend, suspended over a thirty degree
      slope and despite the strong winds, slept quite well.

      > I've yet to master the under-cover/under-pad/four season system,
      but I haven't given up either.

      > Happy camping and let me know if you have any specific questions.
      Rod