19119New poll for hammockcamping

  • hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
    Jun 4, 2008
      hammockcamping group:

      I am really thinking about setting up a hang/campout at Fort Massac state park In southern,IL
      and I am thinking about doing it very soon maybe we can get some folks from mo,ky,tn,il to
      come to it kind of a quad state thing.
      I have posted this on the other forums as well so it will be open to all that want to come and really
      from any state those were just local states.
      There is plenty of things to do for the whole family,
      The fort, the super man musem,the hollywood musem the quilters musem in paducah ky.
      and the like.
      I will be having several smokers there plus a couple of turkey deep fryer's there as well.
      I will also bringing a couple of guitars as well. so my question is if I put this togeather.
      If anyone want to come what dates would work for you.
      I am trying to do this before I have to go back to work doing construction work.
      right now from both the other forums the Sept date is in the lead.
      hope some of you can make it and for those who are new to hammock camping
      this might be the time for you all to see some different
      setup's.
      would like to get some vendors there as well if we could
      who know's this might be the new midwest hangout.

      Cavediver_2

      o Aug 8-10th
      o Aug 22-24th
      o Sept 12-14th