      From: rod hamilton
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, June 01, 2008 11:00 PM
      Subject: Re: [Hammock Camping] Michigan hammock camping

      Sue,

      I'm in the Detroit tri-county area and use my Hennessey hammock whenever I get the chance to camp, which isn't that often. In my mind I'm still a novice but I do have one winter night under my belt as well as a stormy weekend; one in which I took not a single drop of rain.

      I used my Hennessey last weekend, suspended over a thirty degree slope and despite the strong winds, slept quite well.

      I've yet to master the under-cover/under-pad/four season system, but I haven't given up either.

      Happy camping and let me know if you have any specific questions. Rod