19108Re: [Hammock Camping] SEHHA Campout Hot Springs, NC June 6-8

    Jun 1, 2008
      I'm going to try my very best to be there for this one. It's always fun & I really hate when i miss one. Looking forward to that hot dog roost!!! ...Tim

      Ed Speer <ed@...> wrote: Karen & I hope everyone is planning to attend the hammock campout this
      coming weekend in Hot Springs. This is our regular summer campout &
      all hammock hangers or want-a-bees are welcome. Here's the link for the
      announcement & more info:
      http://www.speerhammocks.com/Assets/Articles/HotSpringsJun08.htm

      The dates are June 6-8, not June 8-10 as given in the announcement.

      We've gotten lots of interest so far, so we should have another great
      turnout. Shoot us an email if you're coming so we can better plan the
      campsite & the Saturday nite hot dog roost.

      We will be in a commerical campground within the city limits of Hot
      Springs & we also often have families with children, so wild drinking
      won't be appropriate. Never the less, we manage to have a fun time
      anyway! Hope to see ya there....Ed & Karen

      Moderators, Hammock Camping List
      Owners,Speer Hammocks, Inc