19102Re: [Hammock Camping] Camping while scooting around the country

  • teleric2004
    May 30, 2008
      I've had a Suzuki Burgman 400 for about 10 months and 10K miles so
      far, and my wife and I love to camp. Haven't had the opportunity to
      go camping on the scooter yet, but certainly looking forward to trying
      when we can (right now with 2 daughters at home, not feasible). We
      all hammock camp, but so far have not been able to combine the two. I
      have thought about it though, and guess you have to really pack very
      light to do this. Do you think it is doable for the two of us using
      one bike (under seat storage and a top box on back)?
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic