19080RE: [Hammock Camping] My Big Adventure

  • Andrew Buskov
    May 18, 2008
      Nice report Tina. I know how cold Clingmans can be! I got stuck out there a
      couple Januarys ago. Unfortunately, there were no rangers at the top to
      shuttle us down. Just a long, hard 8 mile hike back to Newfound Gap. It's
      always nice to go on a short hike with people prior to going on a long trek.
      I've been lucky for the most part about the people I've met, but then again.
      there have been those chosen few who I'd like to push off a cliff.

      AB

      _____

      Visit Corridor9

      <http://www.corridor9.net> http://www.corridor9.net