19079Re: [Hammock Camping] My Big Adventure

    May 18 6:00 PM
      Very strait forward trip report<G>
      And yep, better brush up on a few of the hiking & hammocking skills... & be careful about the hiking partners you choose too<G>.

      Tina Paxton <Frecs@...> wrote:
      I just posted about my Big Adventure bagging a peak: Clingman's Dome -- the highest peak in Tennessee, the highest peak in the Great Smoky Mountain's National Park, and the second highest peak east of the Mississippi. Check out my blog for the full story including some very valuable lessons learned.

      Tina
      http://frecs.blogspot.com