  • the gnome of blue island
    May 13, 2008
      ( Cuben does not breath. How do you deal with condensation? Isn't it
      like being wrapped up in a trash bag?)
      [one doesn't( in most cases) lay ditectly on the hammock, usually some clothing,(or a lot if you use your clothes as part of your cold weather sleep system).Many use closed cell pads as part of the sleep system, and they don't breath either. If the H is properly vented overhead it probably won't be a problem. In any event I have had no problems with condensation between me and my cuben hammock.] The c is freakish light and strong like the OX!
      the gnome of blue island