19062Trail Days - Damascus, VA

  • karens62@aol.com
    May 9, 2008
      As most of you know, Trail Days in Damascus, VA is next weekend, May 15-18 and we will be there, along with Jacks 'R' Better,? and Anti-Gravity Gear. ?As always, the Speer Hammocks booth will be set up sometime on Thursday afternoon and we'll be there until mid-day on Sunday.??We will be offering a 10% discount on all items during the weekend, but that really isn't the point of this message.

      Whether you want to buy something or not, Ed and I?sincerely invite you all to stop by and say hello. If you do, please let us know?that you are a member of the group and we will have a small token of appreciation for you. There will probably be a couple other members of this group helping us out and we always set aside a shady area for our friends to sit and catch up.

      This is one of our favorite weekends of the year?because of all the great people we get to meet?so don't be shy - come by and say howdy!

      http://www.traildays.us/

      Karen
      Speer Hammocks, Inc