19055Re: From FL to 22nd SEHHA Campout ??? June 6-8, 2008 Hot Springs, NC

  • Sandy Kramer
    May 7 2:07 PM
      hmmm got this from their Website, but I doubt that there are any
      cheap flights to a municipal airport. So Knoxville would be best?

      sandy in miami

      <<By Air:
      Knoxville airport (McGhee-Tyson)is about 95 minutes away.
      http://www.tys.org/

      The closest airport to the Hot Springs Resort & Spa is the
      Greeneville-Greene County Municipal Airport , located in
      Greeneville , Tennessee. It is about 45 minutes away.
      http://www.airnav.com/airport/GCY>>

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Sandy Kramer"