19054From FL to 22nd SEHHA Campout ??? June 6-8, 2008 Hot Springs, NC

  • Sandy Kramer
    May 7 1:56 PM
      Gosh, I would LOVE to hang out with y'all. I live in Miami and would
      have to find a very cheap flight. My birthday is on June 11 (the
      Wed) and I was looking to do something very special. I just got
      back from a week in Mexico (where I spent the last night in my
      Venezuelan string hammock on the rooftop terrace since I'd made up
      the bed for incoming tenants)so I'm not sure how many days I can
      take, but certainly a long weekend would fly.

      Is anyone else planning to fly in and we could meet up in ?????
      (which airport(s) are best?) and share a car rental. Or perhaps
      someone else has another suggestion?

      sandy kramer
      miami, fl

      -- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, karens62@... wrote:

      > Hi all,
      >
      > ?
      >
      > Ed will send out more details later, but here is the basic info
      regarding the June SEHHA Campout in Hot Springs. As always, it will
      be the second weekend in June which is June 6-8. Unfortunately, this
      year it will not coincide with the Bluff Mountain Music festival and
      we were unable to change out dates to the following weekend. ?Even
      without the music festival, there is plenty to do in Hot Springs on a
      warm summer weekend. ?The rafting is usually in full swing,
      wildflowers are in bloom and wading in the river is always pleasant.
      You can even celebrate National Trails day and go for a hike! ?